Monday, September 16, 2013

Floyd Mayweather Jr. still afraid of Pacquiao?

After Floyd Mayweather Jr. defeated Canelo Alvarez via unanimous decision last September 15, 2013 opened up and answered some questions.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is still not interested fighting Manny Pacquiao. And it's clear that Floyd still has fear of getting defeated.

“I want to take my promotion to another level. I am not thinking about Manny Pacquiao,”

Many of the boxing fans around the world still criticize Floyd Mayweather Jr. ford ducking Pacquiao. Floyd Mayweather Jr. also admitted that he handpicked his opponents.

Before the fight against Canelo Alvarez Floyd said during the conference together with the reporters.


"Sometimes they say, 'Well, Floyd Mayweather's opponents was handpicked.' That's a good thing. I commend my team ... when I sit back and I think about my career, I say 'you know what? I had a cool career. I didn't take any punishment"

So Floyd Mayweather Jr. was avoiding potential fighters that has the ability and skills to defeat him. Or worse fighters that could destroy his boxing career one of them is Manny Pacquiao.

As a boxing fans athlete's like Floyd don't earn my respect. And might as well not be considered as one of the best boxers of all time. If you love your fans and the sport then do it for the fans and not for fame and money.


0 comments:

Post a Comment