Monday, August 19, 2013

Chael Sonnen Accepts Vitor Belfort's call

A lot of UFC fighters are calling out Chael Sonnen's name challenging him after an impressive win from a former light heavyweight champion Mauricio "Shogun" Rua. Lyoto Machida, Phil Davis, Vitor Belfort are some of the few yet interesting fighters that's challenging Sonnen.

And Chael Sonnen accepted the challenge from Vitor Belfort which he replied with this response.

"I'm in, if Vitor said my name first, I'm in. That's all you have to do is say my name, you do not have to ask me twice. I'm like Beyonce's child—say my name, say my name."

I am sure a lot of fans would be happy and would be excited on the pick that Chael made. Since this would be another fight that the world would love to see. But of course a lot of haters also will criticize this match and would say something debatable.

As a fan of UFC and MMA even boxing I truly respect how Chael Sonnen handle his career. Just say who he will face any time and any where. Rest assure Chael would be ready for it and would prepare to his fullest determination in order to win.

If I was Dana White I would also choose Sonnen vs Belfort. It's a different match compared to Sonnen vs Machida or worse Sonnen vs Davis. This would bring and encourage more fans since both fighters are really eager to collide to any terms and conditioned offered just for the love of the sport.

After Chael Sonnen's win over Mauricio "Shogun" Rua he deserves to be called the "MILLION DOLLAR MAN" at the moment. and not Tito Ortiz whose claiming to be a huge hype on belator and not on UFC.

Sonnen's  a great fighter but what adds to his credentials is that he doesn't pick random enemies. He accepts challenge from top caliber mma fighters. And athlete's like him should be respected because this is a sport and not an entertainment show of acting.


0 comments:

Post a Comment